XMP and IPTC metadata
The latest Picture Information Extractor 5.0 and PIE Studio 4.2 add support for XMP and IPTC metadata.
Enable or disable the “Advanced Information” display using the View menu or the F4 key in the browser or the viewer. Editing EXIF tags or changing the date picture taken now also updates the corresponding XMP fields.
Summary of new PIE features since version 4.0
- Enhanced browser with subfolders, history and favorites
- Enhanced image transfer with metadata-based folder creation
- Extraction of XML and IPTC metadata
- Edit metadata in JPG, TIF and many RAW formats
- Change date picture taken in RAW files
- Lossless cropping
- Color schemes
- and numerous other features